Saturday, March 7, 2009

Not a ONS

Going out with you made me miss doing so many things with you. Things that are right and wrong at the same time. Pda-ing which is not decent can never feel any much better with you, really. Holding your hands, your rough manly (according to you) hands around. Cuddling together on the couch. Kissing goodbye even though we're gonna see each other again tonight. Making me warm when I'm so cold. I miss talking to you while you're falling asleep on me, though it's not nice. Getting you drunk so the night would seem wilder. Though it's not nice to scratch me in the middle of the night. Everything felt like it was just like before you left. Almost everything felt right back in your arms. It was like we were just continuing where we left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment